Trackball Camera 1.0
A TrackballCamera that responds to input from mouse, keyboard, joystick and touch, in order to rotate around its parent node while continuously facing it.
– stays around its parent node, even if it moves
– no gimbal lock (quaternions ♥)
– camera inertia for a smoother experience
– the parent node does not have to be centered in the camera’s view
– a bunch of parameters to configure everything as you want it
– won’t work on godot 3
Specification: Trackball Camera
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Official Godot Asset Library
- Vendor: Godot Asset Library
- No ratings found yet!