TileMap Brush 1.0
Official Godot Asset Library
Provides editor’s brush drawing functionality over TileMap
How to use it:
0. Install, and activate plugin
1. Add new child node to scene tree – called TileMapBrush
2. Configure ‘Script Variables’ in inspector:
* Draw/Erase Size (1 is default, and equals to 1 tile)
* Draw/Erase Brush Type
3. Now, in editor – press ‘Left Mouse Button’ to draw, ‘Right Mouse Button’ to erase
1. There’s no UndoRedo for what you draw with brush – it supposed to be original TileMap workflow; but seems – it saves only 9 rounding tiles for undo, rest cannot be undone – use manual erase instead(I hope, solution will be found in future for that)
2. Some drawing points may be missed – due to mouse movement can be faster, than _physics_process’ delta; TileMap still draw single tiles (can be fixed with line drawing between last and new mouse position; probably other solution can be found)
3. Some optimization can be done on get_cell_info() – refresh once per mouse hold
1. Some optimization can be enabled in TileMapBrushPlugin, by OPTIMIZE field
(you may not like to use it due to how it optimizes)
(not sure it actually adds performance)
Specification: TileMap Brush
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Official Godot Asset Library
- Vendor: Official Godot Asset Library
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.