8 Bit Retro Rampage: 1000 8-Bit Retro SFX 1.0
Add a bit of 8-Bit audio goodness to your projects!
“8 Bit Retro Rampage” is a collection of over 1000 carefully-edited, ready-to-use royalty-free wav files that span many game genres. The sounds are all reminiscent of the early days of videogames, but still have their place in today’s world.
The sounds are all separated out into folders for ease of use and have randomised variations, including:
- Alarms (looping “alarm”-type effects)
- Demos (some examples of how the sounds would sound in an actual game)
- Ambience (background weather and animal sounds)
- Electricity (a selection of sparking and zapping sounds)
- Explosions (a variety of different explosions of different sizes, styles and perspectives)
- Jingles (some very short pieces of music to use for typical events in a game, such as “player death” or “level success”)
- Movements (bounces, falls, impacts, jumps, whooshes, footsteps and foley)
- Objects (things being hit, destroyed, or otherwise interacted with)
- Sports (crowds and hits)
- UI (button presses, “collect” sounds, “error”, “magic”, “powerup”, “scoring”, and “timer”)
- Vehicles (cars, aeroplanes, helicopters, motorcycles, rockets, sirens, horns, tyre skids, etc.)
- Vocals (robots, humans, monsters)
- Weapons (guns, lasers, swords, bombs, whips, etc.)
Check out the demo video, showing how they might sound in a game.
Specification: 8 Bit Retro Rampage: 1000 8-Bit Retro SFX
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Red Button Audio
- Vendor: Guy Cockcroft
- No ratings found yet!