Tiled Map Importer for Godot 3 2.3
Official Godot Asset Library
Import TileMaps from Tiled Map Editor (http://mapeditor.org). This imports each map as Godot scene which can be instanced or inherited.
For Godot 3.x
More information at https://github.com/vnen/godot-tiled-importer
Manual at: https://github.com/vnen/godot-tiled-importer/wiki
* Accept both .json, .tmx, and .tsx formats.
* Import maps and standalone tile sets.
* Support for compressed layers.
* Orthogonal, Isometric, Hexagonal and Staggered maps.
* Group layers imported as Node2D for organization.
* Visibility and opacity from layers.
* Map background color
* Standalone objects as LightOccluder2D, StaticBody2D, or Area2D (depending on type).
* Support for importing metadata: custom properties and some of Tiled built-in properties.
* Support for one-way collision (using object type)
* Support for infinite maps.
* Support for object templates.
* A few import options.
If you like this plugin, consider buying me a coffee on Ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/georgemarques
Specification: Tiled Map Importer for Godot 3
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Official Godot Asset Library
- Vendor: Official Godot Asset Library
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.