SMRT-Godot: System for Multi Rethorical Texts for Godot is a dialog system with a fancy name.
SMRT-Godot is a dialog system + editor created for my needs while making a game. It gives a new approach to dialogs and multi-language support for the game/project, by using simple JSON for storing information that is interpreted by the dialog system.
– Resolution independent
– Instead of X and Y coordinates, it uses 3 different positions relative to the screen viewport: Top, middle and bottom
– Typewriter effect with optional sound.
– The text accept bbcode and its myriad of features like setting the colors of words
– Pretty customizable
This update finally brings SMRT to the assetlib, completely ported over to godot 3.x
SMRT-Godot’s runtime systems have been compatible with godot 3 since july, except some minor bugs(like the audio playback) and the editor. I’ve left SMRT-Godot in beta for quite some time and now, it is finally time to let it go into the assetlib.
For a complete changelog and more info:
For a blog post going through the use of SMRT:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Official Godot Asset Library
- Vendor: Godot Asset Library
- No ratings found yet!