PBR Material Bricks32 1.0
Realistic PBR material with 2k textures for Godot based on content from CC0 Textures.
The textures for this material have been published for free under the creative commons zero license and can be downloaded from CC0 Textures.
We are not affiliated with CC0 Textures nor do we claim ownership. We are not selling the textures. You can get them for free here: https://cc0textures.com
This material has been set up for Godot, including adjustments to the textures to set them up correctly for the use in the standard Godot PBR shader.
Here is a list of the most common work we had to do per material:
– converted normal maps to fit godot standard material format (flipped one axis to match Godot axis sytem and worked around an issue with the blue channel)
– assigned textures into their respective material texture slots
– manually adjusted the depth values for parallax displacement
– manually adjusted some normal maps where channels were mixed up
– transferred mask textures into alpha channel of albedo maps to fit Godot standard material, deleted the redundant mask files
– generated preview images inside of godot to provide accurate in-engine samples
We have put the work into the materials to save experienced Godot users time for the conversion and to give new developers access to these materials.
This package is NOT licensed under the CC0 license.
Please support Lennart Demes and CC0 Texture so he can continue working on high quality content. (https://www.patreon.com/cc0textures)
Specification: PBR Material Bricks32
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Official Godot Asset Library
- Vendor: Official Godot Asset Library
- 2.89 rating from 9 reviews