Motion Blur v1.0.2
This is a camera motion blur shader for Godot. It automatically works when the camera moves and rotates – but it won’t blur when anything else moves.
It’s really easy to use in your project! Simply:
1. Download the zip and extract it.
2. Copy the motion_blur folder into the root folder of your project.
3. In the scene of your game, select your camera node, and then click the chain icon above the scene tree to instance a scene, then select the motion_blur.tscn scene file.
4. That’s all!
Specification: Motion Blur
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Official Godot Asset Library
- Vendor: Godot Asset Library
- No ratings found yet!