Kane-FSM (Finite State Machine) 0.1
Flyweight, Easy Implementation, Code over UI, Brevity over Features Finite State Machine.
– simple setup: inheritance for everything
– documented: everything is commented, and delivered with working example
– “auto-magic”: few small helpers here and there
1. Download and Install from the Asset Store OR git clone this repo in your project OR download and unzip in your project OR do whatever to get your hands on the kane-FSM folder
2. Check the example folder code
3. Do your job, by creating your own FSM inheriting from the StateMachine and your states by inheriting the State provided, following the example
There is already at least 2 FSM implementations in the asset store, why adding another one ? Because they are heavy weighted and complex. Technically this one is really close to the brandonlamb one, except simplier. I started to work on it between the first and the second video from Game Endeavor about FSM, so it’s kinda like a fork.
Specification: Kane-FSM (Finite State Machine)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Official Godot Asset Library
- Vendor: Godot Asset Library
- No ratings found yet!