Godot Rules 1.2
A Rule System implementation (custom module) for Godot, written in C++ and GDScript.
i.e GodotRules is an AI system for game actors based on facts and rules.
GodotRules allows you to express game logic in a most convenient way — in the language of facts and rules.
This module stands on the shoulders of CLIPS v.6.31 expert system shell, the RETE algorithm implementation developed by NASA.
GodotRules design principles:
- Rest upon Godot’s design philosophy
- Easily embeddable into existing project
- Separation of Logic and Data
- Human readable Rules
- Reasoning over objects
- To be reasonably fast, reasonably compact, and easily scalable
- Unfussy debugging
- Close to natural language as far as possible
- Tight integration with common tooling (CLIPS-lang extension for: Atom,
VScode etc. )
If you have any questions please contact us by email: email@example.com
Specification: Godot Rules
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Tower Games
- Vendor: Tower Games
Narva mnt 5
10117 Tallinn linn, Harjumaa
- No ratings found yet!