Fantasy Game UI Sounds 1.0
A collection of fantasy inventory containing 236 sound effects – weapon and item equipment, interface buttons, notepad and pencil, magic book, purchases and item usage sounds.
A collection of fantasy inventory sound effects of weapon and item equipment, interface buttons, notepad and pencil, magic book, purchases and item usage sounds.
The package includes 236 sound effects divided into 6 folders – “Equip”, “Interface”, “MagicBook”, “Note”, “Purchase” and “Use”:
- The “Equip” folder contains the sounds of equipping wooden and metal items such as weapons or armor, glass, gears and other items – 68 sound effects inside.
- The “Interface” folder contains the interface sounds – select and click, button, raise lower, confirm and level up – 77 sound effects inside.
- In the “MagicBook” folder you will find sounds for opening and closing the magic book, flipping pages – 16 sound effects inside.
- The “Note” folder contains sounds of using a pencil, flipping pages, sounds of the next page – 17 sound effects inside.
- In the “Purchase” folder you will find sounds for making purchases and sales using coins – 18 sound effects inside.
- The “Use” folder includes sounds of using glass, metal, wood and other items – 40 sound effects inside.
Use this asset to add sound colors to your inventory, menus and interfaces, taking their sound to the next level in your medieval and dark fantasy game, whether it’s a role-playing game, strategy game or anything else.
- 236 sound effects
- 44.1 khz, 16 bit, wav, stereo
- 320 kb/s, ogg, stereo
- 68 sounds of equipping
- 77 interface sounds
- 40 item usage sounds
- 16 magic book sounds
- 17 notepad sounds
- 18 purchase sounds
- great for RPGs, strategy games, games in the genre of medieval fantasy, dark fantasy and others
- minutes of audio: 04 minutes 14 seconds
Specification: Fantasy Game UI Sounds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Magic Sound Effects
- Vendor: Magic Sound Effects
Usadebnaya str. 13
- No ratings found yet!