Terrain Hexes: Deserts 1.0
This is a set of lovingly hand-painted 2D terrain hexes of deserts suitable for an overworld, a strategy game, or boardgame-like visuals.
- 15 tile types x 4 variations each + 20 additional location tiles (including many variants on a type) = 80 tiles total
- painted at 256×384 pixels so that cacti, hills, and mesas can overlap the tiles behind
Hex tiles are provided as lossless png images, both as individual images and as consolidated tilesheets.
Terrain types included:
- rocky yellow desert x4 (+salt flats and crater)
- saguaro yellow desert forest x4
- sandy yellow desert x4
- yellow desert base x4
- yellow desert hills x4 (+4 w/ oases)
- yellow desert mesas x4 (+4 w/ caves)
- yellow desert large mesa x2 (+2x cave and oasis variants)
- rocky red desert x4
- grassy red desert x4 (x2 w/ oases)
- grassy red desert savannah/forest x4 (x2 with oases)
- grassy red desert hills x4 (x2 w/ oases)
- grass red desert mountains x4 (x4 with caves)
- red desert base x4
- grassy red desert with dunes x4
- red desert large mesa (+1 with cave)
These terrain hexes are intended to be drawn so that hexes in rows lower on the screen are drawn overtop of hexes in rows higher on the screen. This will ensure that trees, hills, and mountains will appear to stand out overtop of hexes “behind” them.
Specification: Terrain Hexes: Deserts
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: David Baumgart
- Vendor: David Baumgart
- No ratings found yet!