Terrain Hexes: Cold Lands 1.0
This is a set of lovingly hand-painted 2D terrain hex tiles of cold and snow-covered land suitable for an overworld, a strategy game, or boardgame-like visuals.
- 13 tile types x 4 variations + 11 additional location tiles = 63 tiles total
- painted at 256×384 pixels so that trees, hills, and mountains can overlap the tiles behind
Hex tiles are provided as lossless png images, both as individual images and as consolidated tilesheets.
Terrain types included:
- snow-covered mountains (+ 4 variants with caves)
- forest (pine, snow transition, snow-covered + clearing location for each type)
- rocky hills (bare, snow transition, snow-covered + cave location for each type)
- cold plains (bare, snow transition, snow-covered + pond location for each type)
- ocean with icebergs
- cold dirt
This is a tilesheet saved as a png. There are also the individual tiles in a separate folder if that’s how you roll.
These hexagonal terrain tiles are intended to be drawn so that tiles in rows lower on the screen are drawn overtop of tiles in rows higher on the screen. This will ensure that trees, hills, and mountains will appear to stand out and over the tiles ‘behind’ them.
Specification: Terrain Hexes: Cold Lands
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: David Baumgart
- Vendor: David Baumgart
- No ratings found yet!