Terrain Hexes: Basic Set 1.2
This is a set of hand-painted 2D terrain hex tiles suitable for an overworld, a strategy game, or boardgame-like visuals.
- 13 biomes x 4 variations = 52 tiles total
- painted at 256×384 pixels so that trees, hills, and mountains can overlap the tiles behind
- includes 34 alpha-background decor objects like trees, rocks, and grass.
Hex tiles are provided as lossless pngs both as individual images and as consolidated tilesheets.
Terrain types included:
- grassy plains
- desert dunes
- snow-capped mountains
- base (generic empty tiles)
- void (stars)
These hexagonal terrain tiles are intended to be drawn so that tiles in rows lower on the screen are drawn overtop of tiles in rows higher on the screen. This will ensure that trees, hills, and mountains will appear to stand out and over the tiles ‘behind’ them.
- First Release
- Added dirt, base, void, hills tile types.
- Added underground layers (dirt, water, void).
- Slight colour adjustments
- Fixed minor visual glitches
- Added woodland, shrubland, and highlands tile types
- Added 34 decor objects
- Improved mountains
- Fixed stray pixels, alpha holes
Specification: Terrain Hexes: Basic Set
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: David Baumgart
- Vendor: David Baumgart
- No ratings found yet!